Tuesday, March 06, 2007

All change...

So, I changed my template. The green was giving me a headache, and also when I view the page on any other PC apart from my laptop the font is in a horrible pale green which I don't like; as opposed to the white font which shows up on the laptop screen. Why is this, I wonder?

Anyway, have fun. Tonight was my last day of working late for the next few weeks, so I'll be blogging much more than I have been recently. I'm hoping to do some more of the nostalgic stuff over the next couple of days, which may even feature some photos of me sporting a variety of 80s haircuts. Reason enough for anyone to tune in, surely.

4 comments:

Joe said...

What happened to hairdressers in the 80s? I think they were taking over by aliens who were going to invade the Earth but first wanted to incapacitate us all with embaressment first.

Dr Who must have sorted them out, just in time. Pity they never showed that adventure on the tele.

Joe said...

Its been nearly a week and no sign of any 80's hairdon'ts.
Did the aliens get to you?

Miss Hacksaw said...

Ha, no. I'm waiting for my mum to get her scanner working so she can send over the evidence.

Meredith Jones said...

Excellent, can't wait for the archive.