Monday, November 27, 2006

Cluck cluck

Crikey. All I can say is that I very much hope that my marriage lasts, because I don't think I'm physically capable of getting through another hen party. Of course, this entirely my own fault for deciding that the way forward was a no-holds-barred weekend of decadence in Eastern Europe, and so I'm not going to moan on, not least because it was one of the best weekends of my entire life.

I am far too tired to go through the ins and outs of the weekend now (owing to the whole month off work lark coming up in three weeks I am rather short on leave and had to go to work today), but I had to post this photo which was taken at 4am on Sunday morning. This charming fellow is advertised as being called 'Roger More' (ho ho!) but we all agreed he was rather more Magnum PI.

Ah, how classy we were.

I should be less likely to fall asleep on my keyboard tomorrow, and so I'll update with more "hilarious" tales then.

Quote of the weekend: "Are beef curtains like beef jerky?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or beef tomatoes?

Miss Hacksaw said...

Or beef extract, perhaps. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

very funny, i had my hen party in august,
We had the weekend in Leeds, we spent the day at ladys only waterfall spa in leeds, what a amazing place this was.
Then on to our night out .i think the lap dancing lessons were wicked wish i would have thought of that!!
my now husband was nearly not my husband, him and all his friends hired a streched hummer with 2 lap dancers in it, they drove for 1hr to lap dancing club!! while in the hummer the lads striped him and the girls baring in mind they didnt even have knickers on danced all over him!!! can you imajoin i was fuckin fumming!!!!! i still have not forgive him or his friends,
but ill get him back then i might feel better!!!!!