Thursday, November 23, 2006

Let's hear it for the boys

A short one tonight. I've got to get off the internet to get some work done before I head off on my hen do in Budapest at 7am on Friday; and am going to be doing said work in front of the cricket till about 4am this morning.

All I can say is: good luck fellas. I'm thinking of you every step of the way. Let's retain this:



Last year was phenomenal. OK, we're without Vaughn and Trescothick. Bell and Giles are only just back post-injury. Freddie's got to take the utmost care not to overdo it on the first day at Brisbane. Harmy, judging by that first over I just watched, needs to get comfortable before he starts causing any trouble to the Aussies. Still, I reckon we can do it. Have faith, fellas. I'll be passing out on my sofa at stupid hours of the morning till I get to Sydney to see you in action. Please keep it going till the Fifth Test. I'll love you all even more if you do.

I'll be back on Monday after a worrying weekend spent in Budapest, hopefully not wearing a fake veil or being molested by a Timmy Cappello-alike stripper. I shall try and post some comedic photos from said event on here next week. Until then, fingers crossed for Freddie and the lads; and I'll try not to die of alcohol poisoning over the weekend. Not that I'm going to have a choice, by the sounds of it.

No comments: